- St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash. I talked about this in my last Trash Talk post, except I had the travel size. I seriously love this body wash! However, because of the weather, I've switched over to a more clarifying body wash, but I'm definitely going to have to repurchase this come winter time.
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. Personally, I find this stuff to be way too rough for my face. Some people swear by it, but I have heard that this scrub can actually cause wrinkles by creating a bunch of tiny little micro cuts on your face. So instead, I use this scrub on my legs and hands! It's perfect for the summer after shaving, and it's also pretty gentle.
- MAC Fix+. This is my go to finishing spray for refreshing my makeup and keeping it from looking cakey. It isn't quite a setting spray, and it won't help your makeup last longer, but it helps get rid of any powdery look that can be caused by overpowdering. I use this stuff almost every day and it just helps me feel nice and refreshed as I walk out the door!
- Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo. While traditionally marketed as a dandruff shampoo, I love Head & Shoulders as just a simple, hydrating shampoo. Since I do have scalp psoriasis, I need something gentle and hydrating. Obviously, it's not targeted toward my problem, but I find that most psoriasis shampoos are way too harsh and dry out my skin even more. Plus it smells great, unlike most if not all psoriasis shampoos.
- Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water. This spray is amazing for hot days. I like to spray it over my face on no-makeup days to really help rehydrate my dry skin, or to just refresh my skin when I'm feeling a little gross! It makes humid summer days so much more bearable and won't dry out your skin.
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm with Shea Butter & Vitamin E. I'm obsessed with this lip balm. First of all, it smells like vanilla frosting! And secondly, it keeps my lips so hydrated. I haven't had any problems with chapped lips since I started using this lip balm last year, and I don't think I can ever go back!
- Dove Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo. I don't know why this dry shampoo has such horrible reviews on their website. Not only does this dry shampoo smell amazing and fresh, but it really helps to get rid of oiliness without leaving a white cast! I did hair and makeup for a musical in July and so many girls kept asking to use it, asking me where they could get it because they loved it so much. I also find that it just gives me so much volume and texture, something that my hair definitely has none of without product.
By the time this post goes up, I should be moved into my new apartment in North Carolina! Keep a lookout for a home decor post soon. Maybe if I'm lucky, my roommate will even do a guest post about her own decor!