menu

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Top 3 Must-Have Fall Lip Products

I know I just did a Fall Favorites post, but I decided to do a series of my Top 3 of various products! I chose to not include my holy grail fall products, since I already discussed them in my last post, but if you're looking for some more variety in products, these will be the rest of my favorites in each category! Let's start with lips.



The first product is one of the Revlon Lip Butters, which is perfect for the chilly fall days. It is in the shade "Red Velvet," and is great for adding some color to your lips while hydrating them! The shade "Red Velvet" is a cool-toned, chocolatey red shade, that is pigmented, but not so opaque that it is at all high maintenance.


Next is a Lime Crime Unicorn Lipstick, which is their classic, best selling lipstick formula! The color I chose is "Poisonberry," which is a super vibrant, violety red color. I would almost say it's a very dark magenta color, but in reality it isn't all that dark. However, on dark skin tones, this lipstick is absolutely amazing! I personally love it, though, because I quite like the effect it gives on my pale skin.


Finally, who says that bright lips are only for the springtime? The Urban Decay Super-Saturated Lip Color in "Punch Drunk" is a vibrant, true red-orange color. It definitely leans more orange than red, though, so if you are self-conscious about any yellowing in your teeth, be careful with this color. However, if you love a statement lipstick that will really catch anybody's eye, try this lip color out!

What lip products are you loving this fall?
- D. 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite lip butter for fall is the Candy Apple one. It's not as brown.

    ReplyDelete