menu

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Life Update: Tech Week

I've gone missing again! I'm so sorry I haven't been around in two (or has it been three?) weeks, I promise I have an explanation. In fact, here's a great vine that Andrew sent me that describes my explanation perfectly:


Yeah, so basically if you don't know what tech week is, it's the process during a live production when all the cool backstage technical people get to finally add in all the amazing set pieces and costumes and lighting and projections! Basically, it's when we get to make the actors look better than they normally do ;) But anyways, I haven't posted because I've been in tech week for an amazing world premiere musical called Up Here. On top of that, when I did finally take photos and was all set and ready to write a post, my computer decided it didn't want to read my memory card. 

So now we're here. I'm making another post on why I've been gone. I do plan to be back very soon though, as soon as I get the photos uploaded to my computer from my memory card!

- D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment